Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

That is a great cover Tim, you're a great artist for sure!

Once again thank you to all the NorMET 2013 guys. It was such a fabulous experience. You guys are so talented and creative and such great guys just to hang out with. I was a bit worried that I was in over my head with so many people i a relatively small cabin, but I didn't have to be. Everything went so well and I sit back with so many great memories.
Friends that had nevet met sitting together talking or making a new song, Jemima's Kite playing together again with some good friends joining in, seeing Mike and Tim passionately adding backing vocals to Tharek and Jarles song. Bjørn really getting into the groove on the ukulele on the song he wrote with James, seeing Tim walking around with his notebook while I was learning the other guys the chordprogression to the new song I started and indeed ended up as "Straight ahead" (I guess that is the first song Tim and I have written together !!) .... Oh so many good memories !

This will get me going for a while :)

There WILL be another MET !!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

You said it all, Geir. Some magical musical, drinking and friendship memories! And it all seemed so natural.

Yep - that is our first song together. Not the last I hope though!

The photo with the guitar is really special to me, because I woke up before everyone else and saw that incredible view for the first time (it was dark when we arrived, so the whole landscape was invisible). I started playing in the sunshine in the perfect stillness, and just thought how lucky I was to be there at that moment.

And thankyou for being such an incredible host in one of the most beautiful, peaceful locations on earth!