Songcrafters British invation of Norway 2013

Started by Geir, September 16, 2013, 05:24:09 AM

Geir

OK I thinks it's about time to make it official now.

There will indeed be a Norway MET 2013.

Most likely it will be at my cabin, and every bed will be filled that weekend September 27.-29. (+/-).

The following Songcrafters will attend:

FlashHarry, Oldrottendhead and OscKilo (all MET veterans :D),
Greeny and Jarle (both METs, tho they have never met)
and Facemask93 a songcrafter hero we all are thrilled to finally meet.

Finally, also joining us, my friend Bjørn, who will have no choice other than to be a songcrafter :D

So that will mean that there will be a MET with 8 songcrafters gathered for a weekend of music, fun and friendship.

I'm excited !!!!! ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

I'm not sure what Greeny has in mind, you guys might want to start worrying!
I super jealous & can't wait to hear what you guys create! Maybe one day I'll get to rock at that cabin!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

henwrench

Nice one fella's. You all have fun. And no monkey business, but with Geir hosting, I'm sure that'll be impossible....

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

I'm sure it's going to be a Monkees Tea party for sure Hen....but not sure what Greeny has in mind to put in the tea....have a great time chaps which I'm sure you will....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

hopefully we will get some suggestions for the suggestfests. and i think we will have to spike tim's tea with reindeer piss.

QuoteThe Sami have a custom of feeding fly agaric to their deer and collecting the urine to drink. The reindeer's digestive system metabolises the more poisonous components of the toadstool, leaving urine with the hallucinogenic and psychotropic elements of the fungus intact. Drinking the urine gives a 'high' similar to taking LSD.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/place-london/plain/A6084218
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

bruno

Wow - that's quite a collab - super excited to hear the results. It will be a blast. I think as there are so many, you could do an open web cast - a concert for fellow songcrafters :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

AndyR

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Flash Harry

an open web cast?

Last time we were there, Gier had an internet connection down a baked bean can hanging off his hut pointed at some wifi router 500 yards away, if it rained or if the wind blew hard, all the 1's became 0's and we went spinning madly out of control.... no hang on, that was the...  nao...

No it was ORH who was jumping around naked and shrieking like a banshee.... was that the time?

It was bloody fab though. I cannot wait to be in the same place as these wonderful people.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.