"All I Ever Do Is Love You"

Started by Pharoah246, September 11, 2013, 06:43:18 PM

Pharoah246

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

This song's probably one of the strongest songs emotionally I've ever written. I wrote it in about mid-July of this summer about a certain female I thought I fell "in love" with at first sight, but unfortunately I was wrong  :-\. The feelings weren't mutual, at least at the time. So naturally the sad feelings of brutal rejection I had afterwards inspired this bluesy little tune that expressed my true feelings for her, but knowing in the end it's not gonna happen. Hope you like it.

Check out my free online EP "An Inside Sunrise" on SoundCloud here: https://soundcloud.com/luke-williams-83/sets/demos

Redler

Melanchol and very beautiful! Thanks for sharing this personal and emotional song! You perform it really well! The harmonica is outstanding!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

Oh there's such a fragility to this, which makes it very special. Unfortunately you have to go through a bit of heartache as a artiste - it gives you a bit of grit in your belly and adds an extra dimension to your songs that would otherwise be lacking.

It's her loss - get out there and show her what she's missing!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Very well put together. Life throws us all curved balls, but normally lead us to a different place, sometimes better. Agree with Haylie re fragility of this. Excellent tune and welcome to the site.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Into every life some rain must fall, but on the other hand you got a great song out of the experience. Superb harp playing. Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

Very nice tune, passionate & honest,
 Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bazz-t-bass

HI........... The sparse backing suits this track very well .......great suff

Bazz
recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Boss BR-600

WHAT IF? the hokey cokey is really what it's all about????