"I Was There" a Hook BassFest original

Started by Hook, September 04, 2013, 06:36:19 PM

Hook

Thanks for all the kind words my friends.
Quote from: Ferryman on September 12, 2013, 01:44:33 AMDon't know whether to love it or hate it because there were no actual basses used and you will be replacing us bass players with machines soon! But on reflection...... I love it. Very creative, an excellent combination of bass sound that create a very strong soundscape. I'm also getting spooky, eerie vibes. A very clever entry for bassfest, well done.
I know what you mean brother but It can't beat the real thing. It is great however for the front seat of Nissan Sentra Studios, my bass keeps hitting the window ;D. Good to have you back around...Post something!

Quote from: dasilvasings on September 12, 2013, 01:19:50 PMIt reminds me a lot morphine - actually the bow could be a baritone sax.

I can see that!
Quote from: dasilvasings on September 12, 2013, 01:19:50 PMthough I was expecting this could be a good excuse for you to buy a ukulele-bass ;-)

Oh man I want one so freaking bad but $500 bucks is a bit out of my range! It would be perfect for the car though!

Thanks again!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

nearly missed this one.creepy and magic. braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ella

Love that beautiful mystical feeling in this song. Great job!