I've used professional mastering studio in Spain - very pleased

Started by Lubo Perunko, August 20, 2013, 10:44:48 AM

#gpmproject

Hi legends

I'm still working on my album, but not as often as before, because I'm very busy at work and it's killing me,  need to be a millionare:-) and have a holiday till end of my life.

Right, what I'd like to tell you is, I've used profesional mastering studio in spain @ www.onlinepromastering.com.  I'm very pleased with their works, comunnication is very friendly, and their prices, amazing, one stem track, it means stereo buses drums, guitars, bass, leads etc, up to 8 stereo images of your tracks from your DAW, 20 euros, about 17 pounds via paypal, one final track for mastering for example from your digital recorder 10 euros, very fast, it took 24 hours and results, oh dear, amazing...

Just set up your stereo images up to -3db troughout all tracks, send them in rar or zip file some reference track as well for example some Led Zeppelin song and they will try to make similar sound for you. As soon I'll be ready to put some songs out I'll give you some suggestions where it will be possible to hear my brand new songs. Just don't be shy, try it isn't expensive and your songs will be sounds properly in each player.

bruno

can you post the before and after tracks - would be interesting to see what they did to the track?

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Geir

Quote from: bruno on August 26, 2013, 01:22:18 AMcan you post the before and after tracks - would be interesting to see what they did to the track?
ditto that.

Your last post sounded great tho!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........