Clapton Playing Badly - too funny!

Started by Greeny, February 26, 2009, 11:05:04 AM

Greeny

This is quite clever. Someone has overdubbed some Clapton footage with their own badly executed noodling. It's synched so well though....

Painful but hilarious...  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_M9zWORBuA

StevieM

Listening to this proves one thing-----------I CAN play nearly as well as Clapton ;D ;D ;D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Bro

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

BossMicroBRew

"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Blooby

It shouldn't be that amusing, but I have a pain under my right rib that is affecting my typing.  The arbitrary keyboards just about killed me.

Phew, that was funny.

Blooby

mr2kewl

it is too funny. everyone in the vid plays like crap. i bet eric would have a laugh.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

I wanted to start my morning with this, knowing I'd crack up again.  I just love this way too much.  I was cracking up at the polite applause this time and the drums.  The keyboards just slay me, though.

I never knew Clapton was so influenced by Nigel Tufnel.

Go figure.

Blooby

Greeny

I love it when the sax comes in... sheer genius  :D

steveblues50

that was a riot greeny.i love a wacky idea that works and clapton with his best "blues face" on and the sound track of  what sounds like a drunk with just enough knowledge of the guitar to be spectacularly awful is too much.