How to make your own guitar picks from credit cards - if you're desperate!

Started by Greeny, February 26, 2009, 10:56:38 AM

Greeny

Not sure about this myself, but thought I'd share...   :D

http://www.instructables.com/id/make-your-own-guitar-picks-from-gift-or-credit-car/

I guess it's a good way to cut up your credit card to stop you buying more guitars...

StevieM

Hmmmmm, ok maybe? Might give it a try.
Interesting site though, all sorts of bits on there. Quite easy to get into argument though, looking at some of the posts on other things!

That's one thing I've noticed on this forum, there doesn't seem to be any picky ( no pun intended :)) or bitchy threads, like there are on most other forums from time to time. It's really quite refreshing.

Maybe it's time to start an argument ;D ;D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Bro

Ohh... Memories flashing!

This reminds me of the time i was very ill and stayed home from school (umm? really don't know what the name of the school is in english??) for 3 days..

At day two if was desperate enough to make my own guitar picks, and i didn't even need any!! Boredom does terrible things to kids  :o (you cant even imagine day three!!)

But thanks for the link anyway  ;D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

ianjm

I suppose its better than the wife doing other things with the credit card ;D

Wiley

I admit that I didn't check the link out.  But being at the campground we have cut up plastic cups. Whittled down wood shavings.  foam plates.  You can almost name it.  We wanted to play bad. We just end up using our thumbs sometimes.
 P.J.

BossMicroBRew

"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper