City Of Life

Started by Tramway, February 25, 2009, 08:30:59 AM

Tramway

CITY
Time:
0:00
Volume:
CityFest (banner image missing)

New song about my home town of Rotorua, New Zealand.  Hence the references to volcanic activity and tourism.

Tramway

Jim1970

Welcome to the Forum! ;D
Im Digging your song ;D
The Drums are arranged perfectly. I am Still learning how to put all the Drum Parts together and Have them recorded to the song.
Looking Forward to more tunes by you. Your from New Zealand thats so cool. I'm from New Jersey.

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

mr2kewl

welcome to the site!!

i totally agree with jim. this is a very well crafted song and a first post.

8)
markr
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Bluesberry

well constructed song.  Nicely done.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

You have done an excellent job with the drums.  I still haven't got them mastered.  I like your deep voice also.  Keep up the good work.

BossMicroBRew

Welcome aboard. I agree too...well put together. I still fiddle with the drums...you seems to have it figured out perfect. Personal connection always adds flair to a song. Good work.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Greeny

This is perfectly constructed. You sure have mastered the drums... the intro, lead-in and gradual progression towards the start of the vocal is spot on. Nice songwriting too. Has a kind of Dire Straits feel, although your vocals are quite like Lloyd Cole. Nice one. And welcome!

Ferryman

I really like this, great song, nice groove. As a Split Enz and Crowded House fan, it's nice to see someone from NZ on here. Your production is also very good. I like the vocal sound - how did you do that? Straight into the BR?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

godinqc

Yes very well constrcuted .. good playing and singing .. very good
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

tafka

great song.well played & sung.
i can hear Dire Straits too.

Tony J.