"Here she Comes"

Started by bazz-t-bass, August 01, 2013, 02:14:03 PM

Tangled Wires

Not much more I can add really, it really does sound like a long lost hit from the 60/70's and that high end Mandolin sounds wonderful

Great melodic song writing and delivery, and polished off with a production which makes it shine.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

phantasm777

nice job, great harmonies!

Wow, now ain't this good. Top class. Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

robcarefree

what a stonker , very hollies to me i just love it , brilliant .

bazz-t-bass

Hi guys and thanks again to all who are listening and commenting.

I feel it's only fair to point out (as set out in my opening post) that the harmonies many refer to are generated by the TC Helicon unit,,,,,, the trick is to know how to use and you must hit and hold the "core" note absolutely spot on to produce good FX.

Regards

Bazz
recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Boss BR-600

WHAT IF? the hokey cokey is really what it's all about????

chunk

What can I say that hasn't already been said ? Excellent all round

SwanSong

HI Bazz what a great song. now this is what song hits are made of
this song had the feel of the HOLLIES. kind of a BUS STOP style
wonderful harmonies. great vocal.s really enjoyed this cheers NEIL.!

bazz-t-bass

Hi Chunk and Neil...Thanx for listening and posting feedback........... Its very welcome

Regards

Bazz
recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Boss BR-600

galestermusic

Quote from: Greeny on August 02, 2013, 01:45:38 AMRight up my street. Makes me think a bit of Lindisfarne and ELO on the harmonies, and there's a lovely 70's vibe going on. Great songwriting, performance and production. In fact, it sounds like Jeff Lynne produced it! Wonderful. More please!!!

I'm right with Greeny on this. Great production. The mandolin is the next instrument I tackle while I'm tackling the keys. I'm a multi-tasker :)

bazz-t-bass

Hi Les and thanx for taking the time to listen and post feedback. As a newbie to s/crafters I'm a tad overawed by the response to this track

Regards

Bazz
recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Boss BR-600