"Here she Comes"

Started by bazz-t-bass, August 01, 2013, 02:14:03 PM

Hilary

Quote from: baz-u-bike on August 03, 2013, 11:57:24 AMNot sure whether this is really the right place to put a question,      BUT.......... How come the number of times this track has been downloaded is quite a bit more than the number of times the thread has been read  ???

If you listen to it on an iphone, ipad etc I believe it registers as 3 downloads - btw I believe it's not a downloaded count but a listened to count.

If you really want to know how many times your song has been listened to and/or downloaded, use something like Soundcloud - it's quite an eye opener . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

64Guitars

Great song, Bazz! I love those harmony vocals.

Quote from: baz-u-bike on August 03, 2013, 11:57:24 AMNot sure whether this is really the right place to put a question,      BUT.......... How come the number of times this track has been downloaded is quite a bit more than the number of times the thread has been read  ???

The numbers reported for "Views" and "downloads" are not very meaningful. For one thing, someone can listen to a song via the Latest Songs jukebox without actually viewing the page where the song was posted. That would count as a download but not a view. But there's more to it than that. Both Views and Downloads are affected by external factors such as web spiders and other automated tools. A few months ago, oldrottenhead posted a song and within 20 minutes it showed over 320 downloads! Obviously, those downloads weren't by our members or even human visitors. They had to be the result of something automated that was hitting the file repeatedly in a very short time. So don't pay any attention to the number of views and downloads. It really doesn't mean anything.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Geir

At least 5 of those downloads are mine :)

This is fantastic. It's one of the best tunes I've heard here, and that says a lot ! Fab melody and the arrangement, harmonies, production ..... Wow!!!

This is a hit! And it sounds like it could have been a hit that I'd just had forgot.

PiPod bound
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

great song bazz, re the idle race, i came across them on one of those nugget collections of 60's psychedelia, thought they where great.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

AndyR

Oh fabulous stuff!

Love it.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

thetworegs

Excellent .....perfect for this sunny afternoon.....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

bazz-t-bass

Hi to both of you?????????? and thanx for the feedback.

Much appreciated.......... Bazz
recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Boss BR-600

WHAT IF? the hokey cokey is really what it's all about????

Jarle

Wow this is really pro. I love it. The harmonies are perfect.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

bazz-t-bass

Hi Jarle and many thanx for having a listen... glad you enjoyed this track.. Its actually on I tunes and I've sold 2 copies!!!!!!!!!!!! Royalties to date £0.04........ Time to retire I think

Regards

Bazz
recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Boss BR-600

WHAT IF? the hokey cokey is really what it's all about????

cuthbert

Very nice, Bazz - great pop song - love those harmonies, and the Italia really sounds like a mandolin!

p.s. Gotta confess, I'm a Jeff Lynne fan as well - from the Idle Race to the Move to ELO to the Traveling Wilburys. :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase