Summer Breeze

Started by thetworegs, July 30, 2013, 01:20:27 PM

thetworegs

SummerSongs (banner image missing)

Here's another from the Bunker for the Summer fest....it's very sunny over here.....

The summer breeze
Brings it all back to me
starlight skies
Pull me to my knees to cry
But the Blue sky and the sun gives me hope
love will come to me again

The greys skies
Take my hope
And The storm
just seems to fire my fears
love will come to me again

Chorus
I have too much
of me to give
To feel so desperately
in need
of your love
But with the blue sky and the sun it brings back hope love will come to me again

greys skies
Take my hope from me
And The storm that comes
just seems to fire up my fears
love will come
to me again

Solo 1:54 to 3:05

I awake To the light
that wanders through my darkened mind
Into the dark where i Hide
from the truths that i simply do not Want to hear
I need that blue sky and  sun on my skin where the hope becomes

The summer breeze
Bringing our story back to me
The starlight sky
Pulls me to my knees and i cry
But the Blue sky with the sun gives me hope
You will come to me again

I have too much
of me to give
To feel so desperately
in need
of your love
But with the blue sky and the sun it brings back hope love will come to me again

Summer Breeze
Music & Lyrics thetworegs
Time:
0:00
Volume:

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

64Guitars

[error: png image

Wow! This is fantastic. Such a great vocal, and the piano playing is excellent. Who is the pianist?

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

thetworegs

Its Dave the other Reg playing piano and singing .....I just wrote the lyrics on this one and then sat back.... ;D

Greeny

F*cking hell! And other sweary exclamations!

This is absolutely stunning. What a vocal! What a composition! Soulful and jazz-tinged beauty.

Gobsmacked!

EDIT: Now I'm confused... are you playing / singing anything on this???!

64Guitars

Quote from: thetworegs on July 31, 2013, 12:54:21 AMIts Dave the other Reg playing piano and singing .....I just wrote the lyrics on this one and then sat back.... ;D

Is Dave a member of Songcrafters? I don't recognize the name. He's an excellent singer and pianist, but I'm afraid I'll have to remove this from the festival if he's not a member because all of our festivals are meant to be for member performances only. See the festival guide:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=13

If you can get him to join today, I'll leave it. Otherwise, I'll remove it from the festival. Sorry, but other member's songs have been excluded from festivals in the past because of non-member performances and it wouldn't be fair to allow yours. The festivals are only for the work of our members.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Tangled Wires

Sublime song, so warm and intimate and has a real live feel to it.

Would like to know whose doing what on it though ;)

recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

.....Sid drunken English man abroad as Dave is known as Heg577 so therefor he is eligible as he is a member....... A large member as hhe like to be known ......I'm. Sory for any offence that maybe taken by this drunken reply,....
@ Tangle Dave ( heg577) is playingg the piano and singing he is the other reg who is mostly missing but on this occasion  he's here. And I provided the lyrics

64Guitars

Quote from: thetworegs on July 31, 2013, 05:38:41 PMDave is known as Heg577 so therefor he is eligible as he is a member.

Ah. No problem then. Your songs are, of course, welcome and are eligible for the festivals. I'm relieved that Dave is already a member. That's the best outcome I could have hoped for.

It can be confusing referring to members by their real names instead of their forum name. I had no idea who Dave was. The only Dave I could think of was Bluesberry and I was pretty sure it wasn't him. So I guessed that he wasn't a member. Glad I was wrong.

I'd like to see Dave posting more often though. His last post was on September 8, 2012. This song would have been a good one for him to post since the performance was all his. And it would be nice if he could comment on other people's songs once in a while. I'd just like to see him become a bit more active in the community. Eleven months is a long time to go without a single message posted.

Don't be shy, Dave. Take part in the community. We'd love to hear from you. And we'd love to hear more of your singing and playing. This song is great!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Redler

Wow!! What a fantastic summer feel - so relaxing piece of music!! Sounds a classic to me!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

na_th_an

I can't believe there's so much talent in a single track. And the composition is lovely. Plus the sound, and the vocal performance. Really evocative.

Great job, looking forward to listening more stuff!

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Adobe Audition