Snow Day: Instrumental

Started by Bluesberry, February 24, 2009, 05:33:07 PM

godinqc

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

dragonshade

Hell Yeah... I agree, WONDERFUL acoustic playing. MORE PLEASE.

Man I heard that awesome acoustic.... then a break.... and this SUPER heavy guitar kick in.... then back to acoustic (with a liitle electric harmony).... rest...then HEAVY...

.....oh wait that was just in my head lol.

Great music Blues  :)

The Reverend 48

Bb Sorry I haven't replied but every time I go to reply I listen to it again
We are all very complimentary and supportive here so there is a lot of praise flying about.......
However this is truly inspired you really have put yourself in another league...... Very Well Done 8)

Bluesberry

Thanks for the comments everyone.   I was giving this one a listen as the snow was starting to fall and realized I missed some comments which gives me a chance for a
SHAMELESS SELF-BUMP

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Satchwood

Some how I missed this very cool "chilly" "frosty" "snow-drifting" instrumental!!! ....however, very relaxing....and yes you should play acoustic more often - really enjoyed the listen BB!!!  

I guess maybe I don't miss the snow that much, but I do have memories of it....brrrr
I actually enjoyed riding my bike and playing football in 70+ degrees today :)  Gotta luv Phoenix Arizona this time of year!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

Thanks Satch, just not enough time in the day, I should play more acoustic, then theres the bass, and the piano, synth, electric guitars, harmonicas...damn, never enough time for the important stuff.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

well bumped tommy i missed this one too, great work bb, i enjoyed walking with the dog to pick up the wee yin from school, bloody cold tho no sun here in bonnie scotland at the moment. but a snowy day.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rickocaster

Hey BB, LOVE the acoustic playing. Wish I had your finger picking skills - the tone and arrangement is wonderful.

The description of the snowy day you wrote about earlier is exactly what this song sounds like. I really like the free flow of the music. It's almost like you have 3-4 songs wrapped into one.
http://www.youtube.com/rickocaster
Come on, you know you want to go there...

Groundy

Good bump satch, great playing bb really enjoyed......Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Oldrottenhead

it's cold here today but the sun is shining

otdb
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann