clapton track?

Started by StevieM, February 24, 2009, 02:25:14 PM

StevieM

Didn't know whether to put this here or Off Topic, but as it's music related it's here :)
Has anyone got a Clapton track called 'Same Old Blues' ( pretty sure that's the title), or know which album it's on? I really want to get hold of it.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

lg

Hi StevieM,

You are correct... That is the title of the song.
Good song! But, unfortunately I do not have it.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Bro

Yeah found the song on youtube once..
Dont know what album its on.
But if you havent done this all ready, i would recommend you getting you hands on From the cradle album.. And The Sessions for me and mr. Johnson..
Great records, but cant help you sorry..
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Tony

I think you can get it from Amazon for $0.99.

StevieM

Cheers Mike-- That's the one ;D  I forget to look on You Tube :-[

Do you know if there's a way to download it?
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

64Guitars

There are several Firefox Add-ons that will allow you to download YouTube videos. Here's one example:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3590

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

The Reverend 48

I sometimes use this to convert to mp3 format

http://www.youtubetomp3.net/

tkofaith

Thanks for the link Forte!  I've been recording it to Audacity and exporting from there.  Anything that can ease the process is welcome to me!
Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton

StevieM