FL MET 2013

Started by Hook, July 19, 2013, 08:52:01 PM

bruno

I have no software to reduce file size, so will only post the one till I get home
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

64Guitars

Quote from: bruno on August 13, 2013, 07:12:15 PMI have no software to reduce file size, so will only post the one till I get home

Here's a free site where you can resize your photos online. No software needed.

http://www.resize-photos.com/

Just click the Browse button to select your photo. Set the width to 600 pixels and the Output Format to JPG, then click the "Upload & Resize Photo" button. After it's finished uploading, click the "DOWNLOAD IMAGE" button to save the resized image to your computer. Make sure the filename is unique so you don't overwrite your original photo.

Actually, you can set the output format to whatever you want, but JPG usually produces the smallest file size with photos.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hilary

Break a leg for tonight guys - I'm sure you are both going to be totally awesome. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the vids.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

fenderbender

Your looking good guys
love the bagpipes lurking in the background ;D
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

dasilvasings

Cool! Good to see you in flesh!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Video still uploading, the internet in the villa is not the fastest, should be about 20 minutes from this post.

Hook and I live at the bunker :-)

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Tangled Wires

Wow, you two sound superb, its like you have been performed together live for years as a duo, such is the chemistry and the tightness of the performance.

Songcrafters is a very special place, and this is emphasized even more so when you witness events such as this.

Congratulations Bruno, you are the first British Songcrafter to break America ;)

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

Oh fabulous (I really like the song too) - congrats :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Quote from: Tangled Wires on August 16, 2013, 07:23:46 AMWow, you two sound superb, its like you have been performed together live for years as a duo, such is the chemistry and the tightness of the performance.

Songcrafters is a very special place, and this is emphasized even more so when you witness events such as this.

Congratulations Bruno, you are the first British Songcrafter to break America ;)
;D ;D ;D ;D
I am now a transatlantic performer - :-)

You are right , Songcrafters is a very special place, and a big call out for those who make it happen.

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600