FL MET 2013

Started by Hook, July 19, 2013, 08:52:01 PM

bruno

Nope, that's Hook's guitar. Will do some recording tomorrow night hopefully.
B.

;D

recorder
Boss BR-1600

kenny mac

Wow fantastic guys,another great get together ,coooooooooooooooool ;D looking forward to the track.

Hook

The guitar Bruno is playing is my Dean Exotica & the blue one on the wall is a Takamine G series, sadly out of commission currently. It's a nice little room, not the studio I would like but it's nice to have it all out and displayed. I have a few jobs today then it's off to Davenport to rehearse with Bruno tonight. The gig is on Thursday so I think we'll need at least 2 rehearsals, we've casually run through 4 tunes that will make the show & we only have 30 min. so I'm thinking 7 no more than 8 tunes need to be ready. Should have some recordings & pics to post tomorrow & I think we might get a few quick guerrilla recordings throughout the week also! Truly awesome experience to really get to know this gentleman I already felt like I knew. Crazy my brothers, crazy!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Geir

Quote from: Hook on August 10, 2013, 07:14:15 AMTruly awesome experience to really get to know this gentleman I already felt like I knew. Crazy my brothers, crazy!
I know that feeling. It is crazy, but wonderful.

I'm so looking forward to your next posts!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

so good to see this guys.  And I especially like the totally hip way that Bruno wears those two pairs of glasses on his head so casually like that.  That is so hip it hurts right there.   Bruno Mars can't even pull that one off.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

bruno

What a day. Fab day at Sea world, front seat of Kraken, plus evening playing music with Hook. Recorded 5 tracks, including 2 new ones. One is the logical extention of an older instrumental, and one was completely written in florida. A great day me-thinks. :-)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hook

I do apologize for the flood of posts but if I'm not mistaken MET's are exempt from the 2 song a day rule? :-\ ;)
Great night with a great talent! We have 7 tunes pretty much ready, should prepare one more for Thursday nights gig, one more rehearsal, hopefully a few more sessions!!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

DannyB_KY

This is a marvelous thing to see. Wish I could be in the crowd!

I wish ya'll the absolute best!!
Unlike wives, you can never have too many Les Pauls.

64Guitars

Quote from: Hook on August 11, 2013, 12:49:22 AMif I'm not mistaken MET's are exempt from the 2 song a day rule? :-\ ;)

Yes, METs are exempt from the 2 songs per day rule because they're a special occasion and it's expected that many songs will be recorded in a short period of time. So feel free to post as many songs as you have from this MET.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

bruno