Down South a Northern Guy

Started by Puddleglum, July 19, 2013, 12:01:22 PM

Puddleglum

Hi everyone, been on here for ages now (like a day at least) and thought I should introduce myselves, I'm Richard alias Puddleglum aka The Old Grey Wolf Ltd Co and The Seven Spiders.

I just moved to Tilbury in Essex but most of my life I've lived up north so I'm finding my feet and way around down south. There doesn't seem to be much going on around here (the place doesn't even have a pub) but I've been to The Ship in Little Thurrock to see cover bands a couple of times. So if you live in this area and fancy a jam, chat or meet up let us know because I'd like to do something with somebody (take that however you like) even if it's only half in the pub and a shake hands.

I play guitar and can sing a bit ... as well as compose and produce ... sometimes I'm even useful!! Seems like a good site with plenty going on. Hi Reg, Facemask and Geir.

Flash Harry

Hi Richard, welcome to Songcrafters. I'm a northerner too and sometimes but not often in Tilbury.

Join in, try some collaborations, we're a friendly and willing bunch. I'm good  for a bit of bass or keys.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

launched

Welcome from a Northerner on a different parallel!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

thetworegs

Hi Richard, as you know I'm that Southener living up here in the North .......hope they are looking after you down there in Tilbury .....there a friendly bunch over here as Flash says you should enjoy it here ....it's a lot more interactive than  alonetone although saying that I've been very interactive on alonetone too .....anyway it's full of friendly musicians and what more can you ask for .....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

ODH

Welcome Richard. Good to have a Cockney Rebel fan here like myself. It's a good place to share and grow.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

ODH

Quote from: thetworegs on July 19, 2013, 02:32:53 PMI'm that Southener living up here in the North

I did not know that.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

cuthbert

Hullo Richard - welcome greetings from the sun-soaked coasts of southern Maine, USA.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Rata-tat-tat

Hey Richard... welcome from Alaska. I think I'm just a bit farther north LOL.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Geir

Hi Richard ! And welcome from the warm and sunny Norway as well :)

I've enjoyed your music on Alonetone, and look forward to hearing more of it here.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hilary

Hi Richard and welcome from Hampshire.

Quote from: Nick_ODH on July 19, 2013, 04:29:53 PMIt's a good place to share and grow.

absolutely :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça