FINE!!! (new)

Started by bazz-t-bass, July 13, 2013, 12:00:16 PM

Jarle

Welcome to songcrafters. Well composed and performed song.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

bazz-t-bass

Hi Kids and thanx so much for your encouragement to a newbie. Much appreciated.....Bazz
recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Boss BR-600

WHAT IF? the hokey cokey is really what it's all about????

Greeny

Could have sworn I'd commented on this already! Really good and classy stuff, and some great guitar work.

64Guitars

Cool song, Bazz.

Quote from: baz-u-bike on July 14, 2013, 04:03:42 PMI've obviously caused some confusion here as a newbie by posting a link to the track under "original songs" and "introduce yourself".

Would it be better to take one down?

I've edited your post in the "Introduce Yourself" board to link to this topic instead of linking directly to the song.

By the way, it would be better if you used a different web storage site for your songs. The trouble with box.com is that there's no way to embed a player in your post, so people have to actually go to the box.com site to hear your song. But if you use a site like alonetone, weebly, SoundClick, SoundCloud, ReverbNation, etc., you can easily add a player to your post so that people can listen to your song without leaving Songcrafters. I like alonetone because it has no restrictions on file size or quality, so you can upload a 320kbps MP3 there if you like. Weebly.com is also good. It lets you upload an unlimited number of files at up to 10MB each. So, again, you can upload high-bitrate MP3s. Alternatively, you can attach an MP3 (up to 6MB) directly to your Songcrafters message and the player will be shown automatically. The 6MB limit means that you'll need to use a lower bitrate. For most average-length songs, 192kbps should work. But for longer songs, you'll probably have to go to 128kbps or lower, which has a negative effect on sound quality.

Here is a guide that describes how to use the various players we have available:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=9

Of course, this is only a suggestion. You're welcome to continue using box.com if you prefer, but your posts won't include a player like everyone else's posts.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

bazz-t-bass

Hi 64 n thanx for your assist with my double posting.. Will be looking into your recommendations as soon as poss.

Regards

Bazz
recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Boss BR-600

WHAT IF? the hokey cokey is really what it's all about????

This is a great track! Well done
For the Love of music