count arthur strong , the musical : the mirror.

Started by Oldrottenhead, July 12, 2013, 05:49:19 AM

Oldrottenhead

got his own tv series now, but not everyones cup of tea, but i love the guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT-kwy6Z8XI
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Oh that's real interesting Jim - I watched them all, very clever. I googled him and he's done a lot for Radio which is also very interesting as he's such a visual performer - I'm going to see if I can check his radio stuff out.

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

the tv show started on monday, is on the iplayer, was good but not a patch on the radio stuff, but i have high hopes for the tv show. ive been harping on about him for years, imho the guy is a genuis.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

I watched the first bit of the series on iplayer, wasn't v impressed but will watch it later. I read the Chortle review and they said it was a slow start but had some good moments in it.

I'm real interested to find out how it worked on radio as he is so visual - can't find anything yet.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

mmm that doesnt seem to work to well. nothing of the radio series at bbc site. looks like you will have to buy them. or become a pirate.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann