What are you doing at this very moment?!?!

Started by Gnasty, June 29, 2013, 09:05:06 PM

Gnasty

I don't think anyone has made this thread but..

Right now I'm sitting around a big table with a bunch of early 20 year olds. I could be their father. :-X Hic! Burp!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

Oh my... 20 year old's... ahhhh... You should bust a move on em!!!! Ooooowwww.....chhhhh ;D ;D ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WodDvMy6A4
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Gnasty

Yeah it's my stepson's girlfriends birthday. Actually they are more mature than people my age I must confess.
But I'm gonna have to ditch then and hit the mid- life crisis bar to see a good band here soon :$
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Gnasty on June 29, 2013, 09:29:48 PMYeah it's my stepson's girlfriends birthday. Actually they are more mature than people my age I must confess.
But I'm gonna have to ditch then and hit the mid- life crisis bar to see a good band here soon :$

Wouldn't that be crazy if these guys were playin there tonight!!!!

Good luck to you... and happy hunting!!!

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Gnasty

Haha..unreal!!

I'm thinking there's not a band name out there taken now. Imagine how bad it's gonna be in another 20 years.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Gnasty on June 29, 2013, 09:42:13 PMHaha..unreal!!

I'm thinking there's not a band name out there taken now. Imagine how bad it's gonna be in another 20 years.

There will probably be another saying for that special period in ones life by then... Hmmm what would they call it...

Willies last stand???
recorder
Tascam DP-02

launched

I'm thinking "Gnasty makes a break for it!!"  You need to do the Aldo Nova guitar laser beam and get busy!!!

I don't think that will sound so cool when I'm sober....
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

henwrench

Eating a custard filled donut (left hand) and typing this with my right.

Spent most of the time prior to this tending to my new bonsai tree that needs a lot of TLC. So I flushed her out a few times and then got down to some serious pruning and re-shaping before asking a neighbour for some of her liquid natural plant feed. Re-watered the tree and fed it before letting it sit out in the sunlight for a while. I've brought her back indoors now and will spend the next week or so getting down to some serious intensive care.

So now you know...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR