Come What May - andy casson

Started by andy casson, June 29, 2013, 02:17:22 AM

Tangled Wires

The opening piano motif was enough to suggest to me that this was going to be a belter, and the build up throughout was spectacular.

I liked the teasing little quite section, prior to the guitar solo, you kind of knew the big outro was coming and you created the perfect build up in tension before unleashing this.

Sounded instantly familiar after the first listen, and sounds monumental after three!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

steelguitar

Great qualities of composition... excellent production..., superb sounds
Very pretty melody...
As said Tangled Wires, "Sounded instantly familiar after the first listen"
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Rata-tat-tat

Andy Casson... is a musical genius.... nuff said!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

so much good stuff on here lately , been playing catch up and finding lots of gold, brawtastic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

andy casson

Guys, thanks for all the kind comments! I guess it's going to be another of those songs I will want to go back over when I can find the time, I think the strings could use more definition in the chorus', and the vox is a little harsh...but I like it and it's out there. Take it easy
Andy

Geir

I'm never disappointed when I push play on a new song from you, but this time you've hit a new level of high. This is really epic. But even with all that fabulous music, wonderful arrangement/production and the stallar performance it's the voice that really stands out for me. Such a fabulous expressive instrument you've got there!!!

I'm a fan !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........