The Official SuggestFest suggestions topic

Started by 64Guitars, June 28, 2013, 07:29:21 PM

Geir

Quote from: oldrottenhead on June 29, 2013, 02:58:25 PM
Quote from: Geir on June 29, 2013, 02:23:15 AMI just wanted to get the first suggestion in. And I suggest that OldRottenHead does a cover of .........

Oh ..... You really thought I'd give you a head start James ??? ...

Oh well  ...  It rhymes with

Eye rant, let tit scout on thy dead
learnt it and recorded it, is in your mail geir but i'll wait til the 1st to post it for the fest. this puppy has his leash on. was your idea so you can suffer first.

got it down to 4 chords, and now i could hammer in nails with my fingertips.
my ears are bleeding from having it on repeat ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

I suggest that launched and Bluesberry cover "Sweet City Woman" by The Stampeders.

[grooveshark]4803493[/grooveshark]

[error: png image

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Gnasty

I suggest that Blooby and Lurker do.... Johnny Winter - Cheap Tequila - Oh pretty pleeeease!  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

T.C. Elliott

Quote from: 64Guitars on June 29, 2013, 06:14:11 PMI suggest that henwrench covers "They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!" by NapoleonXIV.

Perrrrrrfectly done, 64guitars... perfectly done.

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

phantasm777

unfortunately I couldn't even come close to play those keys like doug ingle of iron butterfly. nor do I know anyone who can for that song. I am lucky I can do what little keys I do with one hand, he uses both.

ODH

Quote from: oldrottenhead on June 29, 2013, 02:52:47 AMNick odh does: this town aint big enough for the both of us by sparks

I've though about it before, to be honest.  Would have to be a lower register though.  I've got all these music making aps on my iPhone now, need a project.  I get no time to do home recording now.

Question is, how you gonna get through all those return challenges though?  I'm going to challenge you to the third song that shuffles onto my ipod;
1. War - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
2. Ilse of Her - Klaxons
3. Ben E. King - Supernatural Thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh3FmghHXKM
There, the fates have spoken
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Greeny

Blooby

Quote from: Gnasty on June 30, 2013, 10:56:05 AMI suggest that Blooby and Lurker do.... Johnny Winter - Cheap Tequila - Oh pretty pleeeease!  :D

Ooh, that is a good tune for us.  This might actually happen.

Thanks for the suggestion.  Along those lines, it would fun to do the full electric version of "Still Alive and Well."

Blooby

Gnasty

Quote from: Blooby on July 01, 2013, 10:33:22 AM
Quote from: Gnasty on June 30, 2013, 10:56:05 AMI suggest that Blooby and Lurker do.... Johnny Winter - Cheap Tequila - Oh pretty pleeeease!  :D

Ooh, that is a good tune for us.  This might actually happen.

Thanks for the suggestion.  Along those lines, it would fun to do the full electric version of "Still Alive and Well."

Blooby

Ha! That was the first one that popped in my head but i thought you guys like doing acoustic, but hey if you want to do Still Alive and well, that be really amazing. I`d like to hear your electric chops on that.
 One of my fave albums ever!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

64Guitars

I suggest that phantasm777 covers "Wicked Truth" or "Double Cross" from Bloodrock's 1970 debut album.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website