Am I being paranoid about the weather???

Started by Rata-tat-tat, June 27, 2013, 12:13:19 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Is it just me... or is anyone else freaked out about the weather patterns lately???  I'm not complaining one bit, but geeze!!! I'm in Alaska and we've been setting records for high temps (High 80's).... and to think just about a month ago we were getting pounded with snow!!! Unbelievable stuff!!! I think "The Man" needs to turn that machine off!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Farrell Jackson

It does seem odd and getting stranger by the year. Monday and Tuesday it rained in my area (N. Calif) with the temperature in the 70's F. Today it will be in the high 90's and tomorrow we're heading for a week of triple digits. Strange swings in the weather indeed Rata. I'm with you...turn off the machine man!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

swill

Same here in the Uk. We are supposed to be in British summer time, what a joke. Miserable weather. Rain and more rain. Although we are getting a little teaser of sunshine now and then.

launched

Last week we had beautiful weather. Sunny but cool, high pressure blue skies. The breeze passed through your bones like a bucket of boneless KFC original recipe!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Oldrottenhead

every weather forecast on the tv for the last fortnight has been a barnyard mile out. they say it's goona rain get yer shorts on. the say it's gonna be sunny get yer wellies on. but i live in scotland and it's always been like that. i have probably written a score of songs about the scottish weather, here is one shamelessly bumped https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=7955.0 almost two years old, but i could have written it today the words are still apt.
and this yin too https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=7969.0   ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

An asteroid almost hit us and the moon was close. Those are my theories. Oh and we`re destroying the world with pollution and garbage. That might be a factor too.  :o

Alberta, Canada got flooded large. Luckily that oil province has enough money to clean up the mess.

I think Dmann is from Calgary. I hope his gear ain`t swimming
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

launched

There is a 100% chance that a doomsday asteroid will hit the earth at some point. It has already happened and will happen again. All life on the planet will be wiped out.

Kind of creepy, huh?
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Oldrottenhead

if it already happened does that mean we are just a dream?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

Quote from: launched on June 28, 2013, 07:04:07 PMThere is a 100% chance that a doomsday asteroid will hit the earth at some point. It has already happened and will happen again. All life on the planet will be wiped out.

Kind of creepy, huh?
Yes and i`m glad they tell you after the fact too. This could be a good song in the works here.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gnasty

Quote from: oldrottenhead on June 28, 2013, 07:08:27 PMif it already happened does that mean we are just a dream?

Yes it could be and our universe could be one grain of sand on a beach in another universe.
The song is shaping more!  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity