Extreme disappointment at the public embarrassment of having my post which was n

Started by Oldrottenhead, June 12, 2013, 01:44:31 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: facemask93 on June 13, 2013, 12:48:50 PMYeah , congratulations to your mum Mr Demon , but i have to say i'm sorry to see Chris go , whatever went on before on this thread, i liked his diversity , there are not many musicians like him on SC

I will miss his tunes too.... some of the most inspiring stuff I've heard on here.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

T.C. Elliott

Quote from: Blooby on June 12, 2013, 06:08:27 PM
Quote from: Gnasty on June 12, 2013, 04:29:18 PMDid Blooby start wearing underwear or something?

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say I'm not wearing any underwear.

Regards.

Blooby

Stop airing your dirty laundry out in public.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Speed Demon

Perhaps, one day, Chris will come to the realization that he has harmed no one besides himself and return to Songcrafters. I'm sure everyone would welcome him back. I would.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Hilary

Quote from: Speed Demon on June 15, 2013, 07:11:41 AMPerhaps, one day, Chris will come to the realization that he has harmed no one besides himself and return to Songcrafters. I'm sure everyone would welcome him back. I would.

Hear, hear - nicely said SD xx
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Bluesberry

Quote from: Speed Demon on June 15, 2013, 07:11:41 AMPerhaps, one day, Chris will come to the realization that he has harmed no one besides himself and return to Songcrafters. I'm sure everyone would welcome him back. I would.
Yes, the sheer creativity and variety from his incredibly fertile musical mind was very exciting to witness.  He will be missed, no doubt.  Take care buddy.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

phantasm777

if this is not permitted I suppose it will be removed.

that being the case I was asked by chris to post, for those who had good words for his work, his site. I was told his IP is banned, and asked me to post this, nothing inciting at all.
 www.chrisvaisvil.com and http://alonetone.com/vaisvil

a friend asked, I posted it, if it is not liked, then it will be gone, and my apologies!

Hilary

Oh this is all so very sad . . . I for one, would love to see Chris back on the forum.

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Speed Demon

Haylie, lets go kidnap Chris and bring him back here.

We will put black tape over our guitars so no one can tell who we are.

Besides, no one in their right mind is going to mess with a demon.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.