Extreme disappointment at the public embarrassment of having my post which was n

Started by Oldrottenhead, June 12, 2013, 01:44:31 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Greeny on June 12, 2013, 03:52:24 PMSome things just aren't worth getting upset about. There are several songcrafters here who have had tragedies in the not so distant past that would have made most people crumble. But they have shown a strength and resolve that make my work and day to say issues seem self indulgent and trivial. I have love, friendship and music, and for that I'm truly grateful. And I wish that for everyone. Plus the health and time to enjoy them to the full. Now where's my telecaster...

And to ret the secord straight... hic... burp...I wanna learn how to play a guitar... so I can join Mr. Greeny... hic... night
recorder
Tascam DP-02

IanR

Goodness me.  What a kerfuffle over what? 

Lets just get on with it.

But given the spirit of this current post.  Why isn't there more bumping of old songs?  I have noticed ORH do it a little bit and Greeny sometimes does it.  But why don't the rest of us do it more often?  I think its a legitimate thing to do.

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Hilary

Quote from: Greeny on June 12, 2013, 03:52:24 PMSome things just aren't worth getting upset about. There are several songcrafters here who have had tragedies in the not so distant past that would have made most people crumble.

I'm sorry things got to this stage and I'll miss Chris and his music, as Bruno says he's a true innovator. I don't think you can judge people by other people's misfortunes though - you don't know what's gone on in someone else's life, even if you are good friends you only know what they want you to know. I don't think you should judge people full stop.

I'd like to hear more about Blooby's lack of underwear :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Speed Demon

Haylie, I heard a confirmed rumor that Blooby wears his undies two sizes too small.

Makes it much easier to reach those C4 notes.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Hook

Yea, I'm not really sure what or why the conversation was elevated to the peak it reached but I will miss Chris's music!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Rata-tat-tat

Ok it's a new day... Let's drop it and join Blooby and Tim... Everyone... Lose the underwear and pick up a strat.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Speed Demon

Darn! Guess I can't join in. I don't own a Tele, or any other Fender guitars.

I did play my acoustic yesterday, for my mom's 100th birthday celebration.
It was a hell of a party. A great many family and friends came to wish her well.

Will these work?

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Hilary

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on June 13, 2013, 10:17:47 AMOk it's a new day... Let's drop it and join Blooby and Tim... Everyone... Lose the underwear and pick up a strat.

Well I've got rid of the underwear Tod - all I need now is an electric guitar!

Speedy - you played an acoustic for your Mum's 100th - oh congratulations to your Mum and best wishes xx - but why no video honey?
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Facemask93

Yeah , congratulations to your mum Mr Demon , but i have to say i'm sorry to see Chris go , whatever went on before on this thread, i liked his diversity , there are not many musicians like him on SC

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper