Rain - Home Redorded Live DEMO

Started by Daniel Storey, June 11, 2013, 02:27:33 PM

Daniel Storey

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Captured using the Boss micro BR-80 using the in built stereo mic's...  Had my mate Neil Gibbs playing a towel dowsed snare Drum with one stick and one brush on a splash... Couldn't really do any mixing other than saying to Neil, further... that way >>> lol and mix your sound to me, as I was the only one able to hear in the headphones...

very cool way of recording a live demo none the less... I did overdub the organ part using the cosm rotary effect, and another of the album demos is done...

Hope you like this... If you do please check out my facebook page and share stuff... My mates and I reckon this song could go pretty far if only I can get enough people to hear it... Many thanks

LYRICS:

Rain, rain, rain, you always follow me
Pouring down, you make my land a sea
When, when, when will these skies turn blue?
Rain, rain, rain, we're all tired of you

Thunder rose and the day turned dark
Lightening striking at the heart
Someday soon when these skies turn blue
Rain, rain, rain, we will welcome you
But for now we're all tired of you

Falling down, you're all I see
Falling down another grey sky scene
Falling down, pouring down

Rain, rain, rain, these sandbags
Will not hold back the weight of all the floods you form
When, when, when will these skies turn blue?

Rain, rain, rain, you always follow me
Pouring down you make my land a sea
When, when, when will these skies turn blue

Copyright owned by Dainel Storey (c) 2012
recorder
Boss BR-80

You can find me on facebook if you like my sounds = Danielstoreymusic

"There is a tale to be told about the outside world."

Another great song Daniel and I don't want to rain on your parade, but, there are a million great songs out  there, you need advertisments, you need airplay and most of all you need financial backing to sustain you until something happens. I know this because I've been there. My band was featured on radio one, and radio two and we were still ignored ( it must be said we were pretty ugly). keep trying, who knows you could be the one. good luck. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Daniel Storey

Yeah, I am aware of this Willy... Won't stop me having self belief and aiming for the sky though ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80

You can find me on facebook if you like my sounds = Danielstoreymusic

"There is a tale to be told about the outside world."