New song---- Wanderer

Started by Adam GT, June 09, 2013, 12:07:20 PM

Adam GT

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

hey I just wrote and recorded this yesterday. finished it up today. in stereo this time so I think the mix is better than ever. Hope you guys like the song. I feel this style, or topic is where I shine.

:) check this out--
https://soundcloud.com/adam-gt/wanderer

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12359336

Just over 7mb so I cant upload here.

Redler

Cool metal tune!! Loved the vocals - sounds fine on this tune!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Adam GT

phantasm777

whoah dude digging the guitar and vox and concept!
what instruments do you play on this? is it all you?
if so we share something in common!

Adam GT

Thanks phantasm! that's what I was hoping to hear from this one. Im sure the concept is a popular one just hard to express.

Its is all me on the track except I got the drum samples from looperman.com.
 I might be able to play drums but have almost always lived in an apartment soo....
 I actually have to do the vocals in my car in a empty parking lot lol. If I was to hold back it could be heard and ruin the song.

im pretty stoked myself, All ive been doing is working, even worked the morning i started this. I just wanted to commit myself to my music and unwind. And it all just happened. I was done at 2am. Never played a riff of it before.

Adam GT

It definitely did feel good!
There's not much else like the feeling it gives. It seems to last a few days for me, then I feel like doing another.

Thanks for giving it a listen. 

Hook

Rockin groove, I dig the power yet very melodic. Crystal clear mix/production, well done brother!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Adam GT

Thanks hook. I was trying to do something more mellow and less angry or depressing lol, Per my friends family request.

Rata-tat-tat

Yah this is some cool stuff Adam... I'm gonna have to check out looperman.com... that's a really awesome sounding kick on "Wanderer"... Really good stuff... hope to hear more from you soon!!!

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

phantasm777

well if you fancy real drums, just give me a msg.