Long is the Road - andy casson

Started by andy casson, June 09, 2013, 07:18:01 AM

bruno

Wow Andy, this is great - love this track.  You have some wicked chord progressions in this - this sounds friggin awesome.

Great, great tune - you have excelled on this one. Brilliant.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Greeny

Another big hitter from you. massive, in fact. Dragged me in from the intro, and took me deep into that beautifully-balanced mix. I love the piano part - a pensive little motif that adds a dark edge to everything somehow. The spoken part is Floydy and perfect. The whole thing exudes quality. Fantastic.

andy casson

Thanks guys for all the kind comments! The drums are Sonars Session Drummer loops, I will check which ones I used, I did play around with the tempo and loops for a fair few hours before settling. I like it, but wonder if the tempo could be still a bit faster, and I wish I could play piano, that verse hook is my incredibly dodgy playing! Also need to think about the vox and backing IMHO, but still happy with it for a Sunday morning song...

cheers
Andy

Redler

Impressive job on vocals and lyrics!! The lead guitar is superb! Top notch production as always!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

Great imagination great lyrics and vocals. just thought in the mix
could have brought the vocals up . as u do have good one.s and
should b heard . other than that fine peice of music cheers NEIL .!

Groundy

Missed this beauty originally,
Nice one Andy,
Courtesy of The Random Dozen.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR