is that it

Started by mr2kewl, February 20, 2009, 11:00:24 PM

mr2kewl

is that it
Time:
0:00
Volume:
a little late night wandering....

"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Wiley

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What were you trying to do???  You were definately wondering somewhere. LOL LOL  Hope I didn't offend you!!!!! ::)

mr2kewl

hey hey watch out there!!   8)

it was late and i was tired and trying to feel my way through a 66bpm tempo track i'm using to build the drums on a song for the "Quartet". besides, i can't control when the "Flashbacks" come. LOL

by the way, thanks for not beating me up.   :D :D :D
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

tafka

Hey Guys,
real laid back. love the bass.
all it needs is Miles Davis bendy brass thing.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Guitar-Maniac

I swear to god i can never understand jazz, not really
my thing... i do know this tho, some crazy arse chord progession
and notes flying everywhere!

Keep it up man.
Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

Greeny

I definitely got the jazz-infused vibe running through this. It sounds like a woozy, weird carnival to me. Hypnotic, but with an edge. Strange but interesting!

mr2kewl

thanks for all of the comments.

this is one that should have merited a tomato or two.

i'm still trying to sort what prompted me to put this up. was it a petite mal seizure, a flashback to the party days, or both?

eventually, i intend this to be a jazzy cover of an old Andy Williams tune.

now.... maybe that's the explanation, attempting to jazz up Andy Williams. LOL

8)

tkofaith

Cool!  It's nice to have some jazz posted.  Good stuff!  :)
Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton

StevieM

I remember parties like that, or so I've been told anyway ;D

By the way Mark, did you get my last e mail? It's just that a couple of others I sent at the same time didn't arrive, I think it's probably the E Badgers again!!!
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!