Aussie guy new here.

Started by Denv12, May 29, 2013, 04:04:39 PM

galestermusic

Welcome Chris. The BR800 is a great tool and has many applications. I would recommend it. Looking forward to you music! :)

ODH

Hi Chris and welcome from me too in South Wales.

This a great supportive forum. I've been here a couple of years and my writing and recording has benefitted no end.

And I can vouch for the Zoom R16, which I've been using for nearly three years. Great piece of kit.

Don't think there's any other regular Aussies here?
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Denv12

Quote from: Nick / odh on May 30, 2013, 03:38:05 PMHi Chris and welcome from me too in South Wales.

This a great supportive forum. I've been here a couple of years and my writing and recording has benefitted no end.

And I can vouch for the Zoom R16, which I've been using for nearly three years. Great piece of kit.

Hi.Nice to know there's another local here.I dont feel lonely now.

I'm tempted to grab the R16.I found it at a better price than I can buy any other recorder.Its not only within my budget it will give me some change to buy other things I need.(non music related.)Its very tempting right now.

Thanks.

Chris.

Geir

Quote from: Nick / odh on May 30, 2013, 03:38:05 PMDon't think there's any other regular Aussies here?
Well Migs and BAG have been absent for a while ...... BAG posted an update of his fantastically talented daughters in march and Migs popped by in May. No song posts in a while tho
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Don't forget IanR. He visits regularly and posts fairly often.

Here are a few more members who show "Australia" in the Location field of their profile, though they haven't logged in for quite a while:

Bobtail last logged in 23 days ago. The rest haven't logged in for 346 days or more.

There are probably a few other Australian members who chose to leave the location field of their profile blank.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

IanR

Hi Chris,

Yes, welcome aboard.

You should have some fun on this site.

I'm from Montmorency.

I thought that there were a lot more Aussies on this forum.

I know that there's heaps from the UK and US and a few from other parts of Europe

regards,

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Denv12

Hi Ian.

Nice to meet you.

I've been looking through the forum working out what to post.

Thanks to everyone for your replies here too.

ODH

Quote from: Denv12 on May 30, 2013, 03:53:34 PM
Quote from: Nick / odh on May 30, 2013, 03:38:05 PMHi Chris and welcome from me too in South Wales.

Hi.Nice to know there's another local here.I dont feel lonely now.

I'm tempted to grab the R16.I found it at a better price than I can buy any other recorder.Its not only within my budget it will give me some change to buy other things I need.(non music related.)Its very tempting right now.

Thanks.

Chris.

Should probably clarify that South Wales, as in UK.  As opposed to NSW.  Still. No matter.   Been to Bali a couple of times on holiday (which seemed like Oz at times) but never to actual Australia.

And I saw Wales vs Australia rugby at the Arms Park back in the 80's...

Which I seem to remember Wales winning.  Sill. No matter.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Hilary

Hey Chris welcome to Songcrafters, I'm looking forward to hearing what you've got :)

(IanR - I didn't know you were in Australia, lucky!)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Redler

Welcome to Songcrafters, Chris!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80