Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

IanR

John Lydon was in aus about a month ago for some kind of performance.  He was interviewed on telly by some young, "hip" TV presenters in their thirties.  They are supposed to be "funny" but are so uptight and PC that they were shocked when John L was "rude" to one of the women who were interviewing him.  It made the papers the next day.

I kept asking people "don't they know who John Lydon is?"  He makes living from being rude.  What did they expect him to be?  Those kids who interviewed him were probably not even born in 1978 when he was doing his thing.  They could not understand that he is famous for doing what no-one else would dare.  And doing it really well!

He got heaps of negative press for a couple of days.  I kept thinking that he would be loving it.

And then the funniest thing of all happened.  He apologised.

I could not have been more surprised!

Don't get me wrong.  I think that people should respect each other.  But we should not expect good old Johnny Rotten to be PC.  Come ON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At0U9kK9aJ8

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Oldrottenhead

i saw that, apparently his earpiece was blasting, and he was asking them to be quiet lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann