C**k Rock

Started by Blooby, February 19, 2009, 08:39:29 PM

Blooby

C Rock February 2009
Time:
0:00
Volume:
If anybody would like to put their testicles in a vice and scream insipid lyrics over the top of this, be my guest.  I believe it would be appropriate.

A friend and I got together and piddled away a couple hours.  In an effort to record something (anything) in the last half hour or so, this was cobbled together in a couple minutes, and we made two passes live against a drum pattern, this being the second pass.  The solos are live as well, which is why they're so...so something.

Recorded on a BOSS 1600 CD.  One guitar is through a Behringer V-Amp Pro and the other went through an M-Audio Black Box.  Bass was overdubbed using (I think) the onboard effects in the BOSS, and the drums were programmed after the fact in the BOSS as well.

Peace to all.

Blooby (although for this recording, I will be referred to as "Afterbirth" and he...he will be known as "Stillborn")

Kody

Hillarious!

I've heard worse man...Sounded like Motley Crue- Shout at the Devil...You're definately on the road to somewhere cool...

Your post just cracks me up, brother! LMAO!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

guitarron

Quote from: Acoustick_NE on February 19, 2009, 10:39:01 PMI've heard worse man...Sounded like Motley Crue- Shout at the Devil...You're definately on the road to somewhere cool...

i hear that vibe too-rocks hard man-like

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

holdempok

hey NE. we want some vocals!

kick ass guys
Why don't we do it on the road?

Kody

Sorry, don't have a vice to put my testicals in......okay, I do, but not upstairs in the "studio"! 8)

In all seriousness, I've been very sick these last few days...I'm just starting to come around...If I had some lyrics maybe I could do something....my voice range is way below Vince Neil's...not that this must be motley-like.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

BossMicroBRew

I am anxious to hear what you can do with it Acoustick! I am sure it will be awesome as usual.

The neighbor just asked..."Is that a vice in your pants or are you just happy to see me?!"
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Blooby

Quote from: Acoustick_NE on February 20, 2009, 10:04:32 PM...not that this must be motley-like.

I actually hear more of a Jeff Scott Soto or Ray Gillen(?) thing (even though vice-inspired singing would make more of us smile). 

Bloo...I mean Afterbirth

OsCKilO

Rocks hard Bloobly!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SteveG

That vice cost me fifty quid, I aint busting it on my balls!!!!