Is is ok to post for sale out here? BOSS Micro

Started by onetondrumbum, February 19, 2009, 06:45:08 PM

Forget it. Thanks for the warm welcome. See ya around.

64Guitars

Quote from: onetondrumbum on February 19, 2009, 06:45:08 PMI've been lurking here for a while trying to decide between all the different micro recorders.

Hmmm...  I wonder why your profile says that you registered today then? - just 10 minutes before you posted this message.   ???

Quote from: onetondrumbum on February 19, 2009, 06:45:08 PMThe BOSS Micro BR is brand new and in it's Factory Sealed box, never opened. If anyone is interested I'm only asking $190 obo for it. I paid $229.00

At http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgtsjvUUlyo you wrote:
QuoteWhat do you think of the Boss Micro BR compared to the Zoom H4? I was sold on the Boss (I just scored a brand new sealed for $140 shipped!), but man I've not heard any demo's from the Boss that sound as good as yours on the Zoom. I haven't even opened my Boss Micro BR yet, maybe I should sell it and get the Zoom H4? any take on the Boss unit?

So, you bought it for $140 and you're selling it for $190. ???

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Quote from: 64Guitars on February 19, 2009, 07:56:31 PM
Quote from: onetondrumbum on February 19, 2009, 06:45:08 PMI've been lurking here for a while trying to decide between all the different micro recorders.

Hmmm...  I wonder why your profile says that you registered today then? - just 10 minutes before you posted this message.   ???

Quote from: onetondrumbum on February 19, 2009, 06:45:08 PMThe BOSS Micro BR is brand new and in it's Factory Sealed box, never opened. If anyone is interested I'm only asking $190 obo for it. I paid $229.00

At http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgtsjvUUlyo you wrote:
QuoteWhat do you think of the Boss Micro BR compared to the Zoom H4? I was sold on the Boss (I just scored a brand new sealed for $140 shipped!), but man I've not heard any demo's from the Boss that sound as good as yours on the Zoom. I haven't even opened my Boss Micro BR yet, maybe I should sell it and get the Zoom H4? any take on the Boss unit?

So, you bought it for $140 and you're selling it for $190. ???

Hmmmm, Ok, I'll play along. I just registered 10 minutes before I posted this because ... like I plainly said in my original post,... I've been lurking for a while. Lurking means looking around, getting a feel  for the place, not being registered. What don't you understand and what exactly are you "wondering" about?

I don't know what the other stuff is you posted. As I explained I paid $229 for mine, full receipts should any potential buyers like to have for registering it. I'm asking a very good price of $190.00 not $140.00

I just got done reading a thread out here, where someone pointed out how friendly and helpful this community is compared to other similar forums. I hope you're the exception to the rule.

Oh, I see what's going on. Someone at Youtube has the same name so you assume it's me? Well, not that is matters but a google search brought up 307 hits. I've had this name exactly one day, today and I thought of it after reading the DrumBum website. Not that I need to explain myself. Even if I was the Slawter fan on youtube (I wouldn't know a song by them if I heard it), so what? What business of it is yours?

You have too much time on your hands.

Tony

It's good that you cleared that up because someone might have thought you were the onetondrumbum selling a factory sealed Micro BR at Harmony Central for $169 plus shipping.

tkofaith

:o  Wow...wouldn't it have been better to have just let this go?  Now we have angry people where once we had a peaceful community.  Where's the love, guys?  ???
Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton

64Guitars

Quote from: tkofaith on February 20, 2009, 07:40:15 AMNow we have angry people where once we had a peaceful community.

Not angry people. Just one angry person. Clearly, this is not a person who's interested in being a part of this community as he joined for the sole purpose of flogging his Micro BR. If I upset him, I'm sorry. But I don't think the peace of this community is affected much since the seller is unlikely to return after his Micro BR is sold.

I don't know if his offer is a scam or legitimate, but a couple of points raised my suspicions and I thought it was worth pointing out for the consideration of anyone who might be tempted to buy this Micro BR. I meant no personal offense to the seller. I only meant to advise caution to anyone considering the deal.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Greeny

The strange things is....

Why come HERE to sell a BR?

We're the ones who already have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D :D :D

tkofaith

;) It's all good.  Just a sad way to start the day, I guess.  That just happened to be the first thread I read this morning.  I would have hated to see it go back and forth all day long.
Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton

Super 8