Started by tafka, February 19, 2009, 12:16:45 PM

tafka

55 Tek-Nik
Time:
0:00
Volume:
no backing track this time.
i play keyboard,bass & lead guitar.
thank you J.S.Bach for the bit at the start.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

The Reverend 48

ACIDDDDDDDDD I'm throwing shapes all over the living room :o
You constantly surprise me......Well Done Tony  :o 8)

mr2kewl

damn - i'm at work and can't listen to this one. knowing your work tony, no doubt it's kick butt good.  8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

tafka

I have gone a bit odd on this one.
but there is room for all kinds of music.
it was great to do.

Tony J.

Wiley

WOW :o :o  Where did that come from?  You are so good!  All kinds, anytime.   

mr2kewl

tony!!! you definitely zigged when i was looking for a zag. but i like it a lot. do it some more.
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Bluesberry

Super, that sounds really groovy and sweet.  It gets into your head and wont let go.  When the guitar comes in at the end it is just perfect, you resist the urge to overplay which works perfectly with the feeling of this.  This is very fresh sounding.  Well done.  Very creative. Very cool.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

tafka

i will do some more "ZIGGING" its fun to play arround with.
teckno blues..now there's a thought.

Tony J.

Greeny

Reminds me of late nineties Amsterdam speed garage. Very different, but very good. The bass playing is outstanding. Nice one.

Ferryman

Great stuff, the crossover works well. Love the Hammond-y keyboard sound. I like this kind of melding of beats with strong guitar work, and your guitar sound is spot on for this. Keep them coming.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR