How old are you?

Started by Pedro, February 12, 2008, 12:01:03 PM

Migs

On new years eve I was chatting to a girl who emailed me the next weekend.  Her myspace page tells me she is 17.

I am certainly not 17.

I think I am ashamed of myself.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Nelson

44yrs old and it must be Christmas. This is a great site.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Ferryman

Quote from: Migs on January 07, 2010, 06:12:25 PMOn new years eve I was chatting to a girl who emailed me the next weekend.  Her myspace page tells me she is 17.

I am certainly not 17.

I think I am ashamed of myself.

And I am jealous.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Quote from: Nelson on January 08, 2010, 07:00:11 AM44yrs old and it must be Christmas. This is a great site.

Too true Nelson, glad you found us.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Quote from: osckilo on January 06, 2010, 03:52:58 PMI thought you were around 39-40 when I met You Nigel!

Honestly!

Looking Good bro!

Oooh, you are awful! But I like you....... (as they say).

Tharek, you are very kind, I must have sold my soul to the devil a while ago or something!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

rraguse

I'm 57, my body feels 67 but my mind is still 27 and still rockin'

chapperz66

I was 51 on Saturday.  You would have thought that I should have grown up by now, wouldn't you?

Actually I still feel like I'm a teenager - apart from the gout of course....

Paul

Halem

I guess most of you guys've been playing guitar more, than i have lived. Im just 20.

Bob Iles

39--So that makes me old enough to know better, young enough not to care.
You've only got 12 notes and however you mix them up is your thing. - Edward Van Halen

plankspanker

59 and I don't give a shit, and I don't wear brown or beige either. Now all I have to do is find out how to get rid of the smell of pee!!!!... :D.lol
If smoking's so bad why does it cure kippers?