How old are you?

Started by Pedro, February 12, 2008, 12:01:03 PM

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SE

I,m 47 but when I get up for work tomorrow at five I,ll feel like 107.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Tangled Wires

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: side effect on January 06, 2010, 03:20:17 PMwhen I get up for work tomorrow at five I,ll feel like 107.

I could get up at noon and feel the same.......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

I've been too embarrassed to post here. 52 but on a good day and in the half light I don't look a day over 49. I guess many of the under 30s may be doing more stuff on DAW than us slightly older folks that grew up in a more analogue world (especially when it comes to music). I still feel more comfortable pressing buttons rather than dragging a mouse when it comes to recording (even though I have worked in IT for over 20 years).

Cheers,

Nigel  

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

37 which seems to be the year that I have to do math to figure it out. What year was I born, what year is it now? I'm chained to a computer all day, so DAW isn't going to be the route I take. Too much of a pain in the ass to record on the fly anyway.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: Ferryman on January 06, 2010, 03:44:56 PMI've been too embarrassed to post here. 52 but on a good day and in the half light I don't look a day over 49.

I thought you were around 39-40 when I met You Nigel!

Honestly!

Looking Good bro!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

s.w.goatlips

Physically I'm 47. Mentally it varies on any given day. Emotionally, I'm too scared to think about that one.
Frustration is my middle name.

Ted

I'm old enough to remember a Web site called microrecorders.org!

I'm the same age as s.w.goatlips, but my Wii Fit Age has been as low as 27.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac