How old are you?

Started by Pedro, February 12, 2008, 12:01:03 PM

tkofaith

Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton

Ok I know I'm late on parade but when you get to 61 the old brain is a bit sluggish. It occurred to me that when I was younger and took playing a little more seriously I didn't have the money to buy toys like the BR series of recorders. An amp, a guitar and if you were lucky a cry-baby were the tools of the trade and a good story for why you couldn't keep up the credit arrangements. Now I can afford more or less what I want but what I really want is to clear my head of half finished songs or melodies and the BR900cd is the way to do it. I hope!!
recorder
Boss BR-800

tony

Quote from: willie wendon on January 05, 2010, 04:12:32 AMbut what I really want is to clear my head of half finished songs or melodies and the BR900cd is the way to do it. I hope!!

I'm with you there, Willie.  There's a lot of nice gear around but I wish I had the time I had as a teenager to mess around with it.  I wish I had the concentration I had then too.

pjd1

51 and still playing live and trying to record a perfect song !! with the help of you lads , cheers to 64guitars for the software links magic!!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Redler

I'm 47 and I feel several people are between 40...50.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

mr2kewl

"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

launched

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 05, 2010, 08:58:10 AMim bloody 50 now boo hoo

You're half way to 100, bro - No worries!!!  ;D
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

guitaroscar

Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again.

Flash Harry

I feel like a 24 year old.....

I'm just not fast enough to catch one these days....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.