How old are you?

Started by Pedro, February 12, 2008, 12:01:03 PM

Greeny

Who won the quiz? Do you even remember being at the quiz?! Hope you had a good day / night   :D

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

mr2kewl

"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

StevieM

Ah-ha mr2cool, beat you to it. 54 now,55 in April. Catching up with 3guitarsEddy ( a bit too quick for my liking :'(). Still, I'm getting to the age where I can get away with stuff and it's just put down to  "oh well, he's getting to that age" ;D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

mr2kewl

i hear ya on that steve - certainly don't feel my age and it drives my wife crazy cuz i refuse to grow up. to be honest with you, i'm petrified of getting old. unless of course, it will allow me to pinch ladies on the ass and make a lewd comment. i watch my 84 year old father-in-law get away with it all the time.

mark r
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

StevieM

What's growing up anyway?? I think it's a bit late for me to do that now. I'm being kind really, I wouldn't want to put anyone through the shock and trauma of seeing me do that. ;D
But on the other hand, getting old(er) is a REALLY good excuse to get away with stuff!!
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Kody

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

guitarron

49 last week-
someone get my slippers please

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

A belated Happy Birthday Guitarron!

The half-century mark is fast-approaching. It's all downhill from there.  ;)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website