What Do We Know - andy casson

Started by andy casson, April 29, 2013, 05:09:35 AM

64Guitars

Quote from: Tangled Wires on April 29, 2013, 01:14:07 PMlove the contrast with the verses and the "What do we know" parts when the drums and bass kick into life.

[error: png image

I love contrast in a song. It's unexpected so it grabs your attention, and it makes the choruses stand out from the verses.

Well done.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

thetworegs

I know you've written a cracker here Andy.....Bravo

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

dark and fabulous. braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Quote from: Tangled Wires on April 29, 2013, 01:14:07 PMI could have clicked on this without knowing who it was, and within the first few seconds have known it was you Andy, you could make a single ringing note sound epic on its own, just a huge fan of that wall of sound that you get on each and every song.

I couldn't agree more! I love your sound, it's so powerful and anthemesque, you really need a stadium and a few thousand people to belt this out to. I'd hold up my lighter (or phone app of a lighter!)
Brilliant brother!!!!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

andy casson

Thanks very much guys and girl, you make an old man at least a little bit happier in these tying times! The vox is a bit off at points I think, but I llike it.
Cheers
Andy

bruno

Quote from: Hook on May 10, 2013, 06:36:10 AM
Quote from: Tangled Wires on April 29, 2013, 01:14:07 PMI could have clicked on this without knowing who it was, and within the first few seconds have known it was you Andy, you could make a single ringing note sound epic on its own, just a huge fan of that wall of sound that you get on each and every song.

I couldn't agree more! I love your sound, it's so powerful and anthemesque, you really need a stadium and a few thousand people to belt this out to. I'd hold up my lighter (or phone app of a lighter!)
Brilliant brother!!!!
Rock On!

+1 from me. You have a very distinct sound Andy, very much your own sound.

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600