Cigar Box Guitar - The Train Video - Trev Live at the Cluny Newcastle UK

Started by trev, April 27, 2013, 07:57:47 AM

trev

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=8EDm1Gqnof8

This is me newest toy and its really great fun to play made from a real cigar box :)

Blooby

I loved it to death. Got a big smile on my face.

There is a duo in town that both plays cigar box guitars through tiny Vox tube amps (3-5 watts?), and their tones are absolutely brilliant.

Blooby

Jarle

Wow, what a performance. I love it. Play it faster, play it faster ;D ;D

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

7thson

Boss BR-800

trev

Thanks everybody glad you liked it I'm just working on a cigar box ep at the moment so this is the first track although we're just busy mixing the studio version at the moment.

Burtog

Thats cool Trev, looks like you are quite a big deal on the blues circuit.

I checked you website out too!!

Love that guitar! 8)
recorder
Boss BR-800

Farrell Jackson

That was a great performance Trev! The cigar box guitar rocks well. I had fun demoing a friends 3 stringer for a half hour once and told myself that I was going to get one but never did. I like the idea of having four stings better. I'm gonna have to take a re-look at them. Thanks for posting up the cool video!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

thetworegs

Bloody Brilliant...Love it....let us know if your ever Holmfirth (West Yorkshire) Way looks like a cracking night out....Bravo

If Life is a dream then use your imagination