recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

ODH

Completely missed the voting this time.  Dammit.  Would've gone 80's synth pop.

D'oh!
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

T.C. Elliott

QuoteAnd please don't submit your past recordings. The idea of our festivals is to inspire our members to record something new which they might not have recorded otherwise. So the jukebox is for those new recordings made specifically for the festival, and not for your previous recordings which just happen to fit the theme of the festival.

I have a couple I've done that would work for voicefest. I'm wondering if it's worth my time to re-record or not... Maybe it'd be better to do a brand new song instead as is the intent of the festivals.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Hilary

Quote from: T.C. Elliott on May 05, 2013, 09:15:28 PM
QuoteAnd please don't submit your past recordings. The idea of our festivals is to inspire our members to record something new which they might not have recorded otherwise. So the jukebox is for those new recordings made specifically for the festival, and not for your previous recordings which just happen to fit the theme of the festival.

I have a couple I've done that would work for voicefest. I'm wondering if it's worth my time to re-record or not... Maybe it'd be better to do a brand new song instead as is the intent of the festivals.

Oh I'd like to hear them very much, can't you post a link somewhere else - or put a link to them here  ;D

I've just found your website and Soundcloud - I'll have a listen later - are they on there? (I voted for 80s synth fest btw - I'm still sulking!)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

As I don't sing, can I submit a blank track ......... I'll get my coat :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hilary

Quote from: bruno on May 06, 2013, 01:25:40 AMAs I don't sing, can I submit a blank track ......... I'll get my coat :-)
B

Oh honey - you can do something with me  :o - read one of Anne's poems or something and I'll sing around it  ;D

I'm not planning on doing one myself - a bit too much like a busman's holiday for me . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

Should have said - if anyone that feels they are unable to sing (or you need some harmonies), I'd gladly do something with you for voicefest - pm me and we can sort something out :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

T.C. Elliott

Quote from: Hilary on May 06, 2013, 01:15:00 AMOh I'd like to hear them very much, can't you post a link somewhere else - or put a link to them here  ;D

I've just found your website and Soundcloud - I'll have a listen later - are they on there? (I voted for 80s synth fest btw - I'm still sulking!)

No and no. My best stuff is nowhere and the worst stuff is everywhere. I could actually post them as I used the BR900 and wrote/recorded them after I became a member here and it's all solo stuff (no non-soundcrafter members) but they wouldn't count toward the fest (and I understand and agree with the reasoning.)

But I will find them and link them. Warning, they are worktapes as opposed to more polished affairs.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

T.C. Elliott

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper