Main Menu

UFO

Started by BillW, April 21, 2013, 02:39:50 PM

7thson

All I can say is - I like it :)  It had me movin' here in my chair at work. Welcome and thanks for sharing.

Boss BR-800

BillW

Thank you all for the welcoming words! I'm really impressed by the supportive attitudes and camaraderie I see on this site!  I used logic pro 9 on this, tweaking some of the loops a bit of course. Drums were sequenced using logic's Ultrabeat drum machine. Glad you enjoyed the piece.
"The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds." 
~ Dalai Lama

Hook

Cool dance trance vibe going on, welcome brother!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Loved that "digerry-doo" sound - really nice track, develops slowing in a really good way.
Welcome to the site.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Redler

Welcome Bill!! Nice electro/trance music! Cool sounds here! "Second synth" at 2:00 sounds fabulous! Professional production as well!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

BillW

Thanks everyone! I normally do more of an acoustic guitar thing but a current music tech class seemed to demand something more like this right now. You all put up with it pretty well!
"The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds." 
~ Dalai Lama

Hi and welcome aboard, great first post. Keep 'em coming............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800