Main Menu

UFO

Started by BillW, April 21, 2013, 02:39:50 PM

BillW

UFO Bounce Apr 21
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's my first upload. Hope some enjoy it.
"The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds." 
~ Dalai Lama

flyon90

Interesting work, this is an enjoyable listen throughout.  Great first upload.

BillW

Thank you flyon90. Glad you liked it.
"The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds." 
~ Dalai Lama

cuthbert

Nicely done, bwalters...good to hear something a little different here. Cool electro, and I liked the sudden ending.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

BillW

Thanks Cuthbert.
~ Dalai Lama

Jarle

Welcome bwalters.

This is not the kind of music I usually listen to. I'm not sure what to listen for. I'm sorry for my ignorance.:D But I liked it when the "strings" came at about three minutes, and there was some interesting sounds and cool drum loops.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

chunk

Welcome Bill, nice to see you've joined songcraters. Cool tune, love the acid synth at the beginning.   Chunk.                         

BillW

Thanks Chunk. I just followed your trail here. Always enjoy listening to your superb creations. Wouldn't want to miss any!
~ Dalai Lama

Hilary

Welcome Bill - the minute I heard it I thought of Chunk and then read the comments and you know each other.

Cool, I'm glad you decided to join.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: chunk on April 22, 2013, 05:03:05 AMWelcome Bill, nice to see you've joined songcraters. Cool tune, love the acid synth at the beginning.   Chunk.                       

I'm assuming you guys are using Acid Studio??? I was a regular on Acid Planet before joining here... I haven't been on that site for quite a few years now... Glad to see you here!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02