"In this Light " MrBud [Demo] :]

Started by MrBud, April 18, 2013, 10:10:20 PM

MrBud

It's midnight here in the land of multiple bombings etc.... Just capped off this one,,needs some spit and polish,and as always
other's opinions,,,Then go back and tag it !
Hope you enjoy.
Lyrics on the way...
Night all.   MrBud
Up And Adam

Hilary

George, there's another song on the end of this with some talking :)

Loved the chorus and the strings - felt you could go a tad more bossa nova ish but not sure how or that it would be good stripped back and done slow.

Stay safe.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

ODH

Really nice song, loved the piano parts. Catchy.

Haylie's right, you need to trim out the last 40 seconds or so.  Unless it's a deliberate artistic statement, in which case it's - uh - really cool.  I guess.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

ODH

Back for another listen.  I really like this.  I love those little electric piano twiddles in the bridge part.

I found myself singing Much Too Late for Goodbyes by Julian Lennon, which is wierd because that's a song I haven't heard for many years. Wierd.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

MrBud

:-[   Yep  messy i agree,,i was just too excited to get done  and  gei it out,and as they say "haste makes waste"
My failing.
[In between mastering etc... i'm catching out of the corner of my eye this MASS chaos on CNN ---The whole night...
Really hard NOT to watch.  But did not mix well on my focus for a clean product.

Right now,i'm clipping out extraneous parts [end of song] and any other ballast i find and reposting,,[if ok with THE boss?!]
I'm sure he will let me know.

This one came out like an egg. Nearly finished song without having to invent much.... [maybe i'm Channelling?]  
{Or maybe i should "See" someone ! ]
Thank's for the feedback,,i'm gonna reel it in a bit,and slow ahead.   Dig this input from all of you really.  Thank you,George.
Up And Adam

MrBud

Sorry,,,my haste made waste for sure...
I'm getting on it. Thank's for reeling me back in. :-[
Up And Adam

Jarle

Great song. The fragility in your voice and the subtle use of congas gives an edge to the song.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

MrBud

Hmmm... Lennon tune,,, You can rest assured not intentional !   [ If i write something that even gives off a whiff of another song by someone else--it get's tossed !   Guess it can happen,,,IE: George Harrison.... [I believed George]
Up And Adam

MrBud

Very right,,,got too excited,and lost some focus....
I'm going back in to make repairations..
Thank's for pointing it out.
Up And Adam