BLUES-#!
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I'm a terrible guitar player, Im still learning
I kind of just winged it here
one take for bass + guitars

Pedro

This is pretty good, you are not a terrible guitar player. This song is just asking for a lead guitar! Are the drums sound you playing your electronic kit? What kit is it?

About the recording: It seems like you have just recorded everything without mixing, am I right? Things you could do to make it sound better: Put some more volume (much more) on the guitar and bass. You could double the rhythm guitar and pan the tracks to opposite spacial positions, for example, track 1 rhyhtm track fully left, track 2 (the same rhythm as 1) fully right. But I guess for your first recording it is not bad.

I suggest you keep praticing recording stuff and mess around with all the buttons and knobs.

You are pretty good on drums! I would like to play as you, I'm just learning now, bought myself a used Pearl Rhythm Traveler kit. It's a bit hard... ::)

antisocialworker

The drums are the built in ones on the micro br. Its not me playing.
Thanks for the input, I wish there were more instructional videos on youtube for using rhythm and how to mix.

madrab

I like it. Good guitar, good taste.
Made me want to listen to Big guitars from texas. You'd love them. The drums on the micro br are good but mike buck is better.