Beer can with fully-removable top

Started by 64Guitars, April 12, 2013, 02:44:58 PM

64Guitars

What a great idea!

http://www.slyfoxbeer.com/index.php/front/news_archive/141

"The entire lid of the can is removable, enhancing the drinking experience while turning it into a drinking vessel and eliminating the need for separate glassware."

"This technology allows the full flavor and aroma of the beer to hit the drinker's senses and makes the can an even more appealing package for outdoor activities and situations where you want to be able to move around and sip your beer easily," said Sly Fox Brewing Company head brewer Brian O'Reilly.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

cuthbert

Quote from: Geir on April 12, 2013, 02:49:52 PMAnd why have no one done it before ??? ???

Never fear, the beer can drinking top has been extensively tested, according to tester #12   :D  :D  :D

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gnasty

And they put a man on the moon first.  ???

Quote from: Geir on April 12, 2013, 02:49:52 PMAnd why have no one done it before ??? ???

So very true, and the real thing about that is you`d be consuming more beverage and actually getting drunk quicker,
unless it`s Coor`s light!! :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

64Guitars

And if a wasp goes in your beer can, at least you'll be able to see it before you take a gulp and get stung, unlike regular beer cans.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

no sure about this, at least if you knock over a normal can o beer ye can salvage something from it. knock that o'er and its gaun. and yer gonna spill a few percent jist opening the facjkker
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Blooby

You could urinate in it better. I'm not sure why you would, but I'm sure there was a time I needed a container after drinking beer.

I really don't know where I'm going with this.

SE

When men where men, we could piss in in the ring pull ha ha
recorder
Boss BR-80

Lurker

I'm with ORH.
Quote from: oldrottenhead on April 12, 2013, 06:04:40 PMno sure about this, at least if you knock over a normal can o beer ye can salvage something from it. knock that o'er and its gaun. and yer gonna spill a few percent jist opening the facjkker

When I'm drinking beer from a can, it's usually because I'm canoeing or rock climbing or something else active.  The narrow top suits me fine.

Would this still work with the fully open top?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVayky_b-6U

Blooby

I am uncomfortable with content of that video right after I said I could urinate in the can.