Without Wings

Started by Bluesberry, April 07, 2013, 05:55:41 PM

Tangled Wires

Quote from: Bluesberry on April 09, 2013, 07:03:46 AM
Quote from: chunk on April 07, 2013, 06:23:41 PMLove the organ sound. What are you using to get it.
all organ sounds came from some Apps that I found, the main App that I used is called C3B3, which is a Hammond Organ emulator, lovely damn sounds from this little beast.  The other App I used mainly is a Mellotron App called MELLOTRONICS M3000 HD. Incredible to hear that "real" mellotron sound in my headphones playing it on the iPad.  Incredible, damn near brings tears to my eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyFOOahyVy8

That looks like a very cool app, might have to look into that one. I have the Melloton on Thumbjam, but this looks a little more user friendly.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Oh yeah !!

Progalicious Dave!

I might have to get me a Hammond :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hook

Hugely epic, rockacustiprogalicious!!!
Great work brother!!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Gnasty

Epic Opening! I agree with the different moods it pulls you into. Awesome guitars buddy.You`re making me want to do that open tuning for sure!!

You say you cant make beautiful, well this is beautiful to me. A prog masterpiece!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Hilary

An aural journey - I particularly liked the first guitar solo. Congrats you've really pulled it off!  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Kenny B

Great song ... excellent changes, keys, guitars etc ... DIG IT!!!

Quote from: Bluesberry on April 07, 2013, 05:55:41 PMSo this one came out little Proggy, a little acoustic fingerpicky, a little WTF-ery................... thanks for listening to my mad ramblings.

It all adds up to ... Another Bluesberry Classic.

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

Love that crawling solo......Bump!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

I'm way late getting to this but so glad I made it to the party at last.  Ticks all the boxes for me but I tried playing in D tuning and failed dismally.  Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800