what are your top ten favourite original songcrafters songs

Started by Oldrottenhead, April 05, 2013, 05:42:12 PM

T.C. Elliott

I see your point about best of's but I think i'm gonna get a lot out of this thread. I've missed so many good songs 'round these parts. I've already heard two awesome songs I had missed years ago.

I see no problem with a thread that says listen to these five favorites out of these few thousand good songs posted to songcrafters. But I'll be the first to admit that being conscious of our attitude to other members is important.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Oldrottenhead

had a few beers last night but my intention was not a competition but a celebration of some of the fine songs in our archive and a way of highlighting great songs to new members and visitors etc.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

T.C. Elliott

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

StephenM

Not necessarily in this order and I have missed at least 10.... so many great songs....and it will change next week....or perhaps week after

1.  She's Beautiful by Flash Harry and ORH (I think sang it)- wonderful song plus the whistling is just ace
2.  Guarapo -PJD.... so freakin good
3.  Snakes in the Cradle-Ray Brookes
4.  Autumn Leaves-Hilary
5.  Angel Falling-TPB
6.  Feel Like I'm Falling in Love-Willie
7.  Sweet As You-John Bee
8.  Like You've Just Been Born-Mike S
9.  Fuckadoodle doo----Greeny and Ferryman
10. Ferrell- Another Day That Ends in Y
11.  Reggie - most of his....too many...to mention
12.  Faith in Love-Kenneth and Kenny Mac
13.  High and Higher- TC
14.  Treading Water-Redler and ORH

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Oldrottenhead

You should check out the samplers. Each year members pick their favourite song they have posted. There is a music player for each year. Am at work so can't provide a  link.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

StephenM

You should check out the samplers. Each year members pick their favourite song they have posted. There is a music player for each year. Am at work so can't provide a  link.
[/quote]
On it James....thanks....already hearing some great stuff now!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner