Ease Me Down - andy casson

Started by andy casson, March 28, 2013, 02:56:26 PM

Hi Andy, this is top of the heap both in playing and production. Top guitar work..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Riche

Excellent acoustic and production. Very nice song.

R

Bluesberry

Thats what I like, right here..........great song man.

that solo just about caught me off gaurd, wham, right into the soft part of my skull..........lovely.........yeah

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

bruno

Classy Andy, a really captivating song.
Love it.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

cuthbert

Love the cello and acoustic guitar opening, and it only got better from there! Nice one, man.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ted

Quote from: Bluesberry on April 03, 2013, 11:40:53 AMthat solo just about caught me off gaurd, wham, right into the soft part of my skull..........lovely.........yeah
+1

Quote from: Lounging McCoy on March 29, 2013, 09:41:29 AMThis is one of those "Sitting on my bed, listening to music, staring at the album cover" songs.  Nice!
+1

Powerful!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

kenny mac

Looking back on some stuff and listend to this ,I love the vocal mix on it and its a braw tune,well done andy.

SE

For some reason this passed me by but I,m so glad I,ve caught up, what a song  just quality, downloaded for further enjoyment!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Greeny

Masterful! Your vocal on this is stellar; works so nicely with the acoustic guitar and warm pad backdrop on the first part. And then the epic, stadium-busting rock section! Incredible guitar work. And I love how you 'ease it down' back into acoustic at the end. Very fine work.