this site

Started by bfitz, February 16, 2009, 07:46:20 AM

Its the absolute job, ive had a micro-br for a year and only thru this site have actually come to grips with it (well what i need from it anyway) cheers a million folks

Brian

Greeny

I'd have never managed without this site either. Now you have the functionality sorted, let's hear some work!  ;)

Ferryman

Me too. I had the basics down, but I've reached the stratosphere with the BR since joining this site. And I've created more music in the last few weeks than I have in the previous 10 years due to the inspiration and encouragement here.

Have fun and post some work!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

this site is THE site, thank pedro
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hi all, I'm another newbie in the forums. Have to agree with all the previous comments. I wasted loads of time trying to record stuff on my laptop (Windows Vista Sucks!) before buying a BR last summer. The instruction manual ain't the best so I ended up using it as a multi FX until I found this site. Suddenly I've got half a dozen tracks as "works in progress".
Anyone else in here from the George Lynch Dojo? I'm known as 4370 over there.

tkofaith

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on February 18, 2009, 03:38:28 PMMe too. I had the basics down, but I've reached the stratosphere with the BR since joining this site.

I was one of the lucky ones...I found this site before I ordered my MBR.  So I had a pretty good idea of how to use it when it finally arrived.  Pedro and friends have cut the learning curve way down!
Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton

guitarron

kudos
Pedro is the man

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Davo

Im a newbie to recording and look forward to making lots of music with my brand spanking new MBR!
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ferryman

Get recording and posting Davo!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR