Hear you call

Started by Flash Harry, March 22, 2013, 06:12:41 PM

bruno

Monsieur Le FLash, excellent track. Great use of space, very uncluttered and so much better for it, allows the track to breath - loved the distant guitar. Great mix.

B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hook

Well listen to your new toothbrush, I have a few times already and it's stellar! Love those background vocals, it's the paste on the bristles. & that distant guitar is spectacular!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Gritter

So chill, wish I still dropped acid so I could listen to this while lying sleepless in bed, coming down.

Hi Flash, what all the others said and a bit more. I'm so envious of the vocals, but I love the whole cool feel to this. Top notch.........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Will23

Cool mix.  Don't listen to stuff like this very often, but it's good.

henwrench

Quote from: Gritter on March 23, 2013, 12:33:12 PMSo chill, wish I still dropped acid so I could listen to this while lying sleepless in bed, coming down.

Yep, that's the feel I'm getting from this too. When I was coming down I used to love dripping hot wax over my fingers, and then gently tapping the cast's off. Then I'd......I think I'd better shut up now.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

Brilliant,I love it.
Great song,great performance,great recording.

Bluesberry

Quote from: Hook on March 23, 2013, 04:57:14 AMWell listen to your new toothbrush
Yup, I agree, its even better than Flash Harry's new toothbrush.  I love that ghostly guitar solo, that sounds like it was played by in the next building, heard through an open window, in the still of a warm spring night.  Lovely stuff.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

cuthbert

Love those icy sweeps and the bouncy bass line, Mike - and your backing vocals are stellar! Great arrangement and lead vocal - loving all the contrasts!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Flash Harry

Ah thanks for the comments guys.